You’ve just bought a new mattress – congratulations! Now, how do you maximize the life of your new purchase? Here are a few things that will help.
- Activate your warranty.
- After set-up, get rid of the plastic packaging and allow your mattress to breathe. Just remember, it may take a couple of weeks for the new smell to go away.
- Replace the box spring at the same time you replace the mattress.
- Rotate your mattress on a regular basis to prolong the comfort and support.
- Use a mattress pad. This will keep your bed clean and protect your warranty.
- Use an appropriate frame and center support for Queen and King Size sets.
- Use the handles and carry or rotate your mattress on its side.
These simple tips can help you get the most out of your new mattress for many years to come.