To go with your great mattress, here are some tips for getting the most out of life.
After all, your bed is your springboard to your day!
- Be Thankful
- Envision things you want in your Future
- Work Out
- Write a blog post
- Repeat Your Mantra
- Walk the Dog
- Study something
- Make Breakfast
- Write a note to someone you love
- Pack your lunch
- Throw in some laundry
- Drink Water
- Learn some language on Duolingo
If you’re having a hard time springing out of bed:
- Think positive!
- Give yourself enough time to sleep
- Get on a consistent sleep schedule
- Buy awesome morning foods that you actually enjoy
- Move your alarm clock so you have to stand up
- Stay on the exercise train
- Visualize waking up happily before you go to sleep
- Think “do my best and leave rest” instead of snoozing
- Stop eating and drinking earlier, especially caffeine & alcohol
A Goodnight Sleepstore has the kind of mattresses that will make you super motivated to sleep. If you don’t have a plan in place for getting up, you might want to stay in bed all day! Tiny adjustments to make your day easier along with good morning habits can add up to whole-life benefits that make a big difference.